Friday, January 25, 2013

52 Photo Project (4/2013)

The prompt for this week's 52 Photo Project is to convert a photo to Black and White. I had a lot of trouble choosing. I enjoy the starkness and detail revealed in black and white as well as the contrast of a silouette.

My absolute favourite black and white photo is of ripples in a local park. I used a sport setting and took multiple shots after I threw a pebble into the water. Love this photo.


The next one is also a favourite: a reflection in water. Love the delicate lines in this one.


I have been in love with dragonflies for some time and when I was given one to photograph, I tried to be a bit arty in cropping this shot. the body is still attached.


Finally here are two photos that I took at dawn at our annual outdoor sculpture exhibition in September 2012.






52 Photos Project

4 comments:

  1. Love your first photo with the ripples and reflections in the water. Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so love the ripple photo too! Absolutely FABULOUS! I also really like the remaining ones too, but I agree. The first? The BEST!!! Very, Very nice capture!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I understand perfectly why the photograph of the water ripples is one of your favorites. I also like the children's silhouettes a lot. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete