Monday, January 14, 2013

52 photo project (3/2013)

Reflection Coffs Harbour December 2012

The prompt for this week's 52 Photo Projects is "Wide Open Spaces". I found two photos in my collection that spoke to me. This first one above, I took while on holiday in December 2012. The sky, reflected in the lagoon speaks to me of endless possibility which is one way I imagine this theme.

The one below was taken in the Northern Territory, Central Australia at dawn. The original was a bit blurry but when I added a watercolour filter, it looked dreamy which also says something to me about Wide Open Spaces.

Dawn at the bush camp, outside Alice Springs 2010



52 Photos Project

5 comments:

  1. Wow, I love that second one with the water color filter. I'll have to play around with that. Doesn't look at ALL blurry! And the top one is amazing, too. What beautiful views of a country I still hope to visit some day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, and interesting effect! Beautiful pictures, especially since I'm sitting in the snow here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such lovely spaces and reflections.
    Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete