Friday, January 4, 2013

10 January goals

I have noticed that other bloggers have posted monthly goals, and I wonder if it will keep me accountable. I wrote a list of 10 goals for December which resembled a to-do list and I am amazed at how many I achieved

  1. Replace my car P
  2. Create a photo calendar P
  3. Finish the photo book of our Europe Trip & Tasmania Holiday P
  4. Buy a new camera P
  5. Host Fisher family Christmas, send cards and decorate the house P
  6. Blog weekly P
  7. Plan January P
  8. Enrol in some courses for 2013 P
  9. Start declutter & clean one cupboard a day (partial P)
Some things fell off the plan and they have been lifted to the January goals / to do list


  1. Choose the carpets and curtains for our bedroom (FINALLY)
  2. Finish declutter and cupboard cleaning
The plan for January also includes
  1. Revitalise meal planning to eat healthily and shop wisely
  2. Sort & declutter stuff into Rubbish / Charity donations / E-waste for recycling and Garage sale / Ebay stuff (with a view to a final clean out by March 1.)
  3. Re-design my writing / creating / working space
  4. Develop and implement a new exercise routine that keeps me pain free
  5. Finish Nick's quilt and start Grace's quilt
  6. Gear up for learning time in February when I start my photography and writing courses
  7. Photograph daily and blog 3 times per week.
  8. Phone/contact/visit a friend once a week.



No comments:

Post a Comment