Thursday, August 15, 2013

far away, home, stillness & books

I am doing another four day August Break Catchup...
 
Day 12 Far Away
So excited that I learned to take a photo of the full moon this year-
this one was taken without a tripod-pressing the camera hard against my face..
 
Day 13 Home
Love that I work from home and have done so for more than 15 years..
the view from my window is mostly green -lots of trees and in different seasons, I see flowers or bare branches as well.
 
 
Day 14 Stillness
So glad this guy was sitting very still and
I could get a lovely closeup of him.. 
 
 
Day 15 Books
So many to choose from, here is a snippet of my inspiration
as I show you just one spot in my many shelves.. 
 

1 comment:

  1. A great collection of photographs and glimpses in to your life. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete