Thursday, August 1, 2013

August Break 01

I am joining Susannah Conway's 2013 August Break In this project, she provides a photo prompt and we take a photo and share it on our blog, thereby joining a community around the world clicking on similar topics for one whole month. You can just do a picture or add words so I will see where this journey takes me and how much I stay on script for the whole month!

For today, 1 August the prompt is Breakfast.

At home, most mornings, I have a very similar breakfast; museli, fruit and yoghurt. Always with a takeaway coffee and often with the papers to read as well. But when I go out for breakfast, I mostly choose eggs.

Here are some photos that make me think of breakfast..

 


 
 


 


1 comment:

  1. Looks fabulous and relaxing. Both great ways to start your day.

    ReplyDelete