Monday, August 5, 2013

circle and yellow and love

I am running behind on my August break 2013 and somehow doing three days at once feels OK

Day 2 was Circles

 
Day 3 was Yellow
This was an amazing and inspiring morning
when I heard one of my favourite people speak.

 
 
Day 4 was Love
 
Yesterday, I spent the day with two friends from University. We met 35 years ago and through various changes in our lives lost touch 15 years ago. It was wonderful to be reunited again. The blessing of such friendships is that time falls away and it was as if we had been meeting for lunch every week for the last 15 years....Love enduring friendships.
 


 
 


2 comments:

  1. Great story in images and metaphor. Buttons, the Power of BEING Enough and a circle of reunited friends.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for seeing what I couldn't Emily - wonderful

      Delete