Monday, October 15, 2012

Today's quote

Today I feel tired from the weekend and over stimulated from lots of people time. We had a wonderful social weekend and my introverted self needs some hiding time, so I am retreating into my book, Brene Brown's Daring Greatly.

I love this quote from her book (when I break it up, I absorb it better)

"If we are going to find our way out of shame and back to each other,

vulnerability is the path and courage is the light.

To set down those lists of what we are supposed to be is to be brave.

To love ourselves and support each other in the process of becoming real is perhaps the greatest single act of daring greatly."


Today's photos, one seen looking up as we did our morning walk and the other looking down.

Looking up Oct 2012
Love in the concrete Oct 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment