Friday, December 7, 2012

virtual dinner party

Over at our Blogging from the Heart Facebook group, we are holding a virtual pot luck dinner party. Everyone is bringing a dish to share. What a great way to share food and good company all around the world.

My contribution will be two summer favourites that I love. Simple and fresh.

My roast vegetable salad. I have roasted eggplant, sweet potato and beetroot pieces and blackened them with caramelised balsamic vinegar. Then once cooled added them to a salad of silverbeet, lettuce, red cabbage, a medley of grape tomatoes, chopped baby capsicum, basil and red onion. Extra caramelised balsamic is there to add to individual serves.





I have also made a summer fruit salad of mango, strawberries and passionfruit to served with Greek yoghurt.






No comments:

Post a Comment