Monday, February 25, 2013

52 Photos projects 44 (8/2013)

This week's prompt on 52 Photos Project is Harmony. I had great plans to seek out or create a wonderfully harmonious shot but I have been plagued with an injury to my right hand and now the left side of my back has gone into spasm in sympathy. While I am not sympathetic to either sides of my body, I did think, if only I could capture this on film and show how my body is totally out-of-Harmony..aah.

But time is running out, so I have searched my collection of photos to find an image that reflects Harmony. This one is from our holiday in Noosa last year. The full moon touches its light on a boat and some birds as it streams across the water. Maybe there is a message here that I need reminding of right now - so often in dark times you have to find your source of Light.




52 Photos Project

No comments:

Post a Comment